View Single Post
Old 17.01.2009, 02:33 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc View Post
a public beta is available as of now.

here's a couple of things i'd like to mention: OS3 is available for the entire Ti series including the snow. we could have easy limited it to the new TI but we didn't for a simple reason. it's really old fashion and not beneficial for anybody (including us). so treat it as a gift

the TI is in for the long run, in other words - there will be updates to the entire series as long as it is technically feasible.

best regards,

marc

ps. our entire support team is on the NAMM. please understand that there might be increased turnaround times for the ticket for the next couple of days.
I can't thank you guys enough for not abandoning us early adopters of the Virus Ti lineup. I was actually quite sad when I heard of the Ti2 being released as I only just bought my Ti about 6 months ago now. When I read that the new OS3 was available for the older units too I was very, very surprised and extremely happy to boot. Just reading of the new features made me want the Ti2. Now I get those features without having to worry about shelling out for a whole new unit. In these economic times, not many can do such a thing.

Thanks again and keep up the great work. I look very, very forward to receiving any new updates you guys can offer. Access support really is as good as I heard it was before I even bought my unit.