View Single Post
Old 21.01.2009, 04:10 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Thank you for your reply and confirmation that I am not alone on this particular problem. I was hoping for a resolution, but didn't actually expect one.

I too am noticing the S/PDIF output meters moving when doing a real time export, however am also not noticing any signal returning from the Virus hence why that track is not actually rendered down with the rest. It is strange that you have it working in Pro Tools without issue however. I am only familiar with Cubase and have not tried another sequencer.

I too have heard nothing back from Access even though I wrote them on more than on occasion about this. I have no idea if it is a problem with Cubase itself, or the Virus in the way it integrates and communicates with Cubase. The way it is working, or lack there of however is making the processing of external audio pointless without doing so as seperate audio tracks first. Not very efficient in my eyes.

If you find anything out, please do keep me in mind as I am dying for a resolution to this.