View Single Post
Old 22.12.2006, 08:04 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Hey Drammy

I am sure you are sorted and are more than able to manage this yourself, but just in case - if you require any help or assistance regarding vB please just shout. I have an almost big-boards status forum running on vB and have 4+ yrs experience with the app. Happy to help.

Also - a few things in case you haven't got them in your to-dp list;

Enhanced Editor - Full WYSIWG editing - is a real bonus to have turned on for users. You get a what you see is what you get interface for posts and is a MUCH better user experience. You may also perhaps wish to turn this feature on for quick editor too.
Smilies - I can't see any? Do you intend keeping this turned off?
Logo - this is not aligning correctly in the header. I would imagine you have added this in the Style Manager logo area - I would actually edit the header template to get this to align correctly. Shout if you want me to do this for you - fee = £000.0000
Main / Forums links in nav bar - there is a mod over on vBAdvanced that will allow you to show Main when on the Forum page, and Forum when on the Main page. No need for both in the nav bar links... so this saves space.
Permissions - in the migration process from phpBB these do not map directly to phpBB usergroups. Shout if you need anything here.

There ya go... hope you don't mind these comments.

John