View Single Post
Old 06.02.2007, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Erhm.. Where to start?

(No order whatsoever)

1. Broke my collar bone while racing my friend. As I was winning he tripped me from behind and I fell into a dumpster and it at first didn't really hurt that much but it was more of an chock of hearing the bone break and realizing that I couldn't lift my arm up into the air and after 10 seconds the pain come.

2. While at daycare centre, I was trying to perform an stunt ala "some action movie I've seen the day before", anyways I didn't get out in time and smashed back of my head against an electrical outlet.. It didn't hurt at all! Anyways all that happened was that my sight was kinda blurry so I went to the first personel of the daycare centre.. but as she fainted when she saw me, I got kinda scared and thought that some monster was chasing me and as the second personel just looked at me and screamed my fullon panic was an fact. So I turned around to run back to the room and hide when I saw this trail of blood and I got even an worse panicattack and when I put my hand on the back of my head I could acctually feel my own skull. Then I heard someone screaming in panic and after 30 seconds I realized that it was acctually me, that stood and screamed like an crazy person. It took 2 hours to stitch me up!

3. I was tripped by an friend in school and landed on my frontteeth directly on marblefloor. That hurt like hell and even worse when the bloody dentist decided that "You're an big boy and don't need any painkiller whatsoever while he bloody drilled my "nerve" (I have no idea what the english word is..). I still have two "dracula"-teeth because of that accident.

4. When I got into an fight and got my hand thrue and window causing major damage to nerves and muscles (and I still suffer from it)

5. When I freaked out and smashed my _other_ hand into an concretewall and breaking it like an twig.

6. When I freaked out once more and smashed the already broken hand into the wall again causing even more damage.

That is just a few accidents I can remember right now, want more stories?!

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/