Thread: A new flat
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2008, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Seems like everyone is moving! Ah, great year of moving as the chinese would say!

My brother bought a house outside of Stockholm. Me, Ausa and Nova will be moving soon aswell to a smaller apartment since one of our bedrooms isn't used at all and all that we got in that room is junk (scanner, a kitchentable, a couple of chairs and some other stuff) and our neighbours is in need of an bigger place.

So we started to talk about switcing apartments and just by doing that me and ausa will save around 30.000:- SEK (€3160/$4777) / year. Add the simple fact that our apartment uses electricity as George W. Bush uses the word "Terrorist" and making some adjustements with Nova's daycare and that sum will go up to around 45.000:- SEK / year that we save..

But then again when we save this much money we will probably getting a better insurance for our car and so on so..

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/