View Single Post
Old 23.08.2009, 11:49 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Synthisternation Send a message via Skype™ to Synthisternation
Default New fag here. Access Virus t1 or t2?

I'm about to get "Infekted" for the first time. I'm a little hard up on money right now, but desperately in need of a new synth. I wanted something more extreme then my Fantom x8 which I love, but it simply is too "pretty". I thought a virus would solve my issues with taking hours to come up with harsh sounds. So, my question to you guys is. Virus t1 or t2. I'm working out a deal and I can score a used t1 in excellent condition for $1,850. Or, I can save for another month or two and front another grand and buy a t2 for $2,850(this would break the bank by far). Is a t2 worth the extra grand? I read that its OS has some issues, but I can see that getting solved in the not so distant future. Its atomizor sounds nice, but I doubt I'd use it that often. Does the t2 have more patches? Does it's 25% cpu boost make a noticeable difference? I've been doing my homework, but I need some real input from you guys.

Thanks!