Thread: fuck
View Single Post
Old 11.10.2007, 10:24 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

That's awesome! Years ago my wife woke up a little earlier than usual. She then woke me up and asked me what this black splotch on the ceiling was in our family room. I went out to have a look and sure enough, it was a bat, clinging onto the popcorn texture of the ceiling. Heather asks me "What is it?" and I said "It's a bat."

She screamed and ran back into the bedroom. I got a broom and gently leaned around a door frame and nudged the little guy. He fell limp and landed ontop of one of my daughter's (large) stuffed animals. I picked up the animal by the foot and opened up the door to our deck, in the rear of the house. I held the stuffed animal over the railing and little Vladimir dropped off, took flight, and disappeared into the trees. It was a cool experience. Kind of like when a vampire leaves someone's house in the morning after a blood sucking feast.

Thank god the little booger didn't drop any guano in my living room.

Lorenzo, how did you get him on your pussy finger? Are they somewhat docile? I thought them to be mean little shits, capable of biting at a moments notice...
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile