View Single Post
Old 22.05.2009, 04:47 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

OK fellow synth freak maniacs, I am alive and well, and will be posting a bit of shite soon.

The story?

Too long for now, but in short, have survived a major bout of depression caused by prolonged domestic stress, and resolved by a combination of innerstrength, divin intervention, love, hate, intellect, my wonderful friends, my family, a little bit of sunshine, and a few bottles of vodka.

Here I am:

I sincerely thank you Doc, Timo, and OVM for checking in with me to say hello for the last couple months. If i have not responded, I feel an ass, but must request your forgiveness as I really have not been myself.

That story, and how I conquered it will unfold with a bit of time.

For now, I am happy to be functional and on the road to a full if not better than ever recovery. I am still in school, still getting A's, and only have 2 more semesters left after this one.

My entire studio is torn down as I almost moved out of my home and onto my own pasture. Life has been really fooking nutty.

But all that is behind me, and I about to rise, the phoenix from the ashes, and tear some shit up on my recovery.

I really hope you all are doing great and want you to know that my love and best wishes are with you all, always.

I am going to shoot Drammy some $$$ to keep things moving and to make a vBulletin upgrade.

The UAVF shall live on.

P.S
Where the fuck is Juho???

xx,

-The Alex
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile