View Single Post
Old 23.07.2014, 12:50 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Yeah I don't think I ever saved the project file, but it's not really needed, you just insert an instance of Massive, load that patch, play a single sustained note, rinse and repeat until you hit an upper limit (but of course you need Massive -- I assume there is a trial out there but I'm not sure if it has additional overhead).

As a side note I do recommend getting some version of NI Komplete which would have Massive included in it for free. I was recently watching a movie called "Sound City", about the famous L.A. record studio (when it closed, Dave Grohl bought the extremely rare Neve mixing board that was responsible for the sound of so many classic records, and made a documentary of it). To some extent, modern music production gets slapped around in it a bit (they bash Pro Tools mostly), but one of the musicians that comes and jams with Dave is Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. In the background you can see that he is using Native Instruments stuff (my point is that it says a lot about Komplete).