Thread: Too Aggressive?
View Single Post
Old 26.08.2009, 09:06 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmmade View Post
I am happy I can't wait, I get mine on Thursday! I love that signature Access-Music sound! The Virus TI Sound engine exists in such an amazing parallel universe, The human mind is such an amazing thing. Access Music makes the best synthesizers in the world, I would not ever consider anything about it to be "toned back". It is a synthesizer, you can make it what you want, you want bells, by all means make them, want a FM Piano go for it. Want 80's or 90's based pads, it is all possible. With the virus ti you can relive the soul of world renowned synths, from the awesomely 80's to the chip tunes of a Commodore64, to the dance music of today, tomorrow, and the future. Look at me I sound like I sell the damn thing hahahaha.
Do you work for Access??? LOL WOW! Anyway... I can go along with some of what you say but you cannot say that the Virus doesnt have a TONE and STYLE. I dont think the Virus is for EVERY APPLICATION A SYNTH IS NEEDED. It has a style to it .. and vibe.. no doubt. Personally I love what it does and how it sounds, which is why im here exploring how I can get it to work more for me. I think its best suited for a DJ or someone writing techno or upbeat dance tracks. Im sure I have a lot to learn in terms of manipulating and creating sounds, but looking for some advice of how to obtain more pop type leads... not such aggressive ones that sometimes are too much. Ive used a few tones and they sound great.. but want more out of it. Ideas are helpful so thank you. Im not here to argue or debate... I just want to make it work more for my specific application and looking for advice.