View Single Post
Old 16.08.2013, 11:21 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Yup this has been my experience. The virus has it's own port on my macbook pro & VC works perfectly in Live, arps are synced, no popping or other artifacts & barely any latency. I don't push it too hard & get too crazy with the multi stuff but for what I do it suits my needs. I'm just happy I have found a way to use it reliably & can actually make some music with it. It has been a bit of a love/hate relationship with it these last few years but now I can use it without tearing my hair out it's a lot more lovey nowadays.
That sounds more like the Ultranova in a host; not perfect, but definitely usable. This does make me want to test the VC waters again, although I don't know if it will happen immediately as I just plonked down a serious amount of dough for some home improvements, and of course have all the construction hassle to deal with (can't have too many projects going at once). I was thinking that as recently as a few months ago you were still recommending against a virus purchase? But I guess if it's improved that much, I should withhold judgement until I've tried the new and improved software.