Thread: Ohhh! Dear
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 06:50 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha
Default Ohhh! Dear

Please someone share in my pain or at least sympathize with my current misfortune. Perhapse I need some serious punishment for allowing something so stupid to happen.

Why did I have to go stick some pads to the under side of my typing keyboard??? Although I have had my set up like this the last 3 times, not once scratching the top of my virus I thought I better be safe than sorry.

What a mistake, the glue must not of dried propperly and seriously reacted with the top coating of my virus. It left what could only be discribed as a large frosting mark. When I discovered this I was struck by serious grief quite like i've never felt before. Warm soapy water failed to budge it although it did disappear when damp. The rage in me was building as attempts to shift it fail, only to rise to a small tantrum with what resulted in this next picture.

I hit my keyboard whilst holding it in the other hand. oh dear!!!! the far right corner was to spring back and smash my 32" Screen.

Here's the picture to how I had things. My keyboard sits on top of the virus and is often lifted up and arround. I really believed the pads where a good idea to prevent 2 nasty scratch lines accross my virus.

Bed has been my only comfort. I'm not sure anyone apart from people here understand how mortified I am. The screen will be replaced but my virus has been wounded for life.