View Single Post
Old 23.01.2007, 05:11 PM
New here
New here

Default Found out on my own

original message:
ok, i know this topic has been posted on over and over and over again but no matter where i read i never find a good answer. i am on a quest to find a set of good trance kick drums. ive downloaded a ton of free kick samples and they all suck. i even bought two sets of kicks from zenhiser and they sucked. all the other places ive seen sell their kicks for way expensive prices. vengeance sound has some good ones, but theyre sold in big bundles that have a lot of loops and other samples which is not what i want, plus theyre expensive. i am interested in sound design for making my own but i would much rather find some nice kicks already made. trying to find a good kick is really starting to cut in to my creative process. does anybody know where to find some awsome free kicks, know of a place where i can buy some ones at a decent price, or can anybody be super generous and lend me some of the kicks from their own collection?

problem solved:
i looked at the sticky on samples and founda bunch of places. sorry guys for the newb post.

Last edited by piku303 : 25.01.2007 at 01:53 PM. Reason: sorry for being newb