View Single Post
Old 02.10.2007, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Just admit it that you're jelous about my "flying pig"-tattoo!

Strange that you've posted this the first time I return in months - I've been superbusy with life in general aswell as I needed a break from everything and nothing.

Nova's fine and she's begun to talk.. loads! and she started at daycare about 2 months ago and she's learning new things everyday aswell.

Ausa is just fine aswell, she begun her apprentice-work/schoolthingie for about two months ago aswell.

Juho has some knowledge of what I've been doing but I'll reveal that secret on 13:th of October as I just need a few more things before everythings set.. I hoped that I would have everything fixed by the 12:th of October (my birthday but there has been some slight changes in the plan as some people is really busy and couldn't help me out) (Don't say anything Juho)

I am turning 25 next week as I mentioned but do not expect any drunken post whatsoever from me for the next few months as I have been completly sober for the past 3.5 months! Strange huh? 3o3 is sober.. Hoho, never thought I would say it myself but I don't miss drinking and esp. not being hungover all the time.

Tattoos, ah them glorious tattoos! I haven't gotten any job done on my tattoos either as I haven't had any time for it but I hope that I will be getting more ink hammered into my skin pretty soon!

Like I said, I'll start checking this forum out again and be on the lookout for the big 3o3 bomb!

(Aye, I've missed you too HC, Alex.. Juho.. not so much, we talk on MSN from time to time.. Matsa, Ledge, Timo, Drammy, Onkel.. the whole lot of you.. Jase..Even Blank!)

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/

Last edited by 3o3 : 02.10.2007 at 10:38 PM.