View Single Post
Old 09.09.2009, 07:20 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Hello From England! ......

Hello all.

Well at last, i have an absolutely pristine Virus Ti Desktop i got off Ebay at a great price, i'm very lucky indeed, i've been after one of these beasts for 2 years, i'm elated!

Had her about 3 days, everthing has installed ok, the Virus Control software is a mindblowing thing, as i work with alot of softsnyths, i vowed never to go hardware again, until i heard the sounds from this unit !!!!!!!

So i'm just getting use to bouncing tracks again, lol! I havn't done this since i sold my Roland JD800 and Novation Supernova II last year.

As i say, everything is falling into place very easily, great interface the Virus Control, but my first question, and you'll have to bear with me as it's a new method of getting sounds here, .... the bank imports, it's the ram patches A - D that get written over when i import a new bank, so you loose one of the banks when you import a new one? Can the new midi banks be just drag and dropped into the patch bank within the Virus Control Software itself, or have they to go into a specific folder to get recognised?

Many thanks, and great to be on such a site of knowledge.

R.

"The aim and final end of all music, is none other, than the total refreshment of the soul." J.S.Bach, (1685 - 1750).