View Single Post
Old 15.05.2010, 02:36 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iand View Post
I loved to come here to rant and hear interesting intricacies of non-sensible bastardness in a desperation to fulfill my pathetic life. What the fuck! Can anybody point me in the direction of where the classic members have done run off too? Did Ol' Vanta Man, Hollowcell, AlexH and the like die in a fiery plane wreak? They knock-up some czech hookers? Maybe imprisoned in some secret cuban internment camp? All the other forum shits make me want to punch babies... Deliver me from this shit!
Alot of the old members, have become inactive.

I joined back in 2002....and for several years after this was the best site to play around on - interesting people, tips and some crazies lol. But as people get older, their priorities change, they move on. Some dont have as much time to make music (families etc). Its just one of those sad things. It kinda reminds me of 2001-2003 when I used to have epic online games with Ghost Recon. I had some amazing buddies back then...it was a real laugh....but then we all went our seperate ways. I'll never forget those good times.

We have the best Access virus forum here. Its original and well looked after by Timo (I think!). Sadly, some of our more characterful members have moved on....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....