View Single Post
Old 28.02.2009, 06:57 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

i did send this text for the support.

i installed the latest version and give it a try.it looks better and i even could do better sounds with it imo but after a few minutes(1or 2) this happens:
1: when i change a preset under the playing after a minute or two the sound goes on and on i doesn't stop...it goes still if i reload the plug in flstudio..the panic button thing does not help either,i restart flstudio again and add this plug ...still the same
2. When i shut off the virus (Pressing Edit/shit and Part button at the same time) my laptop (fast blue screen)restart...i've to release the usb cable of the virus and restart my laptop manually so it restarts like it should....otherwise it tries to restart but it takes time
3: there is some pitch issue also..when i change the transpose and go to for example to easy mode or to another screen on the vst plug...the transpose goes to maximum tone (+63).
i thought the usb midikeyboard was the reason to this failure so i did unplug this..but it was not that, because it worked with the 2.75 version which i used earlier...the stable version compared to this.

my host:flstudio
operativ:win xp