View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 08:00 PM
New here
New here

Default Few problems with Virus TI Snow and FL Studio 11!

Hi all!

I am having some problems with the Virus TI Snow in combination with FL Studio 11. The problem is that when I play the sounds of my Virus in my song, it goes out of sync constantly. The latency time seems to change everytime I play the song over again. I first correct the Virus ti Mixer Channel with CTRL+P (plugin delay comensation) and at first I can hear my virus sounds going nicely with the rest of my VST plugins, but after a while the latency time contstantly changes...
I have tried this in Asio4ALL and my external soundcard ( Scarlett 2i2 Focusrite)
but even on my external soundcard this problem seems to occur. I have read some other topics concerning this problem through googling and what I get to see a lot is that FL Studio kinda sucks in combination with Hardware like Virus ti...Does anyone have a solution for this problem or is there really nothing to do about it other than working with another DAW?

My second question: Is it possible to make an automationclip of ALL the buttons in the Virus TI in FL Studio 11? When I try it in FL I can only select a limited amount of automation options, like the Filter Cutoff etc.

Really hope someone can help me out with these questions!