View Single Post
Old 16.10.2012, 06:58 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
A local guitar center was selling a yellowish Snow Ti but had an almost new price on it. Asked a sales guy about it and he made a joke about "do not eat the yellow snow"...so I figured crackheads must work here, plus the incessantly loud hiphop was making my brain bleed...he then said "it's just nicotine from someone that smoked while using it, like new otherwise..." Have never been back to a guitar center again nor plan to. If i need to demo anything worthwhile coming out, rather than the capitol city live in my State, I have to wait until visit my parents 168 miles away and go further North 50 miles to Sweetwater in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Will not find dust nor yellow snow Ti in THAT place for sure! Top-notch place and even with still dire economy, saw an area where they were constantly packing things sold to be picked-up by UPS. THAT means alot of us ARE sharing our studio cat's food so we can afford our toys ! Meow Mix and Soy Milk=YUM!
as a former Guitar Center employee I can tell you that you are making the right choice to put that retail outlet in your rear view mirror and never look back

I still have nightmares of the bad hiphop and guitar shredding that went on constantly.

I cannot get that six months of my life back..