View Single Post
Old 27.04.2005, 09:37 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

One thing I was thinking about today......

Ok, the Virus TI was originally announced in november 2004......does anyone here think its strange that the manual hasnt been released yet for us to read. I mean....I can understand there being holdups with the programming or whatever.....but if they thought it would be shipping back in 2004 then why hasnt the manual been published at least? Could it be the Ti features are still subject to change? Could it be that the TI is actually far from completion and we dont know the full story. Why oh why cant they put some kinda progress chart on their website indicating roughly how long certain aspects are taking. Ken McBeth spent a good 3.5 years developing the M5...and every step of the way he updated the site....even with trivial information such as 'the pots have now arrived from Japan.....and the metal case work is nearly done'.....atleast snippits of info like this engages potential customers and keep them upto speed with the progress being made. Honestly, as things stand right now....we just have no idea at what stage the TI is at....and if the pst 5 months are anything to go by...how the hell can Access expect us to keep hanging on like this. Put the ball on the other foot will ya...and see it from our perspective.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....