View Single Post
Old 23.06.2007, 12:21 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Hey guys

No need for any apologies... just donate if you want to or don't if not... no worries. If you have other preferences for your money, then that's fine too. For me this is personal, and hence why I wrote to Drammy and asked permission to do this before I posted it on here.

As for begging - I don't think it is. It is a personal appeal that I choose to support, simple as that.

Also - as for the UK government supporting these type of appeals and providing funding for them, I am sure that in some indirect way they do. Having said that, I could care less if they do or not - I choose to myself.

CF Trust is a trusted organisation, and I'd be cvery areful about 'trusting' these larger organisations with deciding who should get your money. I know of one such 'trusted organisation' who invested £5,000,000 in a Computer System. Using your maths, that's 500,000 children - poor mentality there.

Also - the £1,000 isn't going to my friends son Mason in oerson, it is going to the CF Trust who do research and will help thousands of children, young people and whoever else who happens to be inflicted with this debilitating condition.

Bother yourselves if it matters to you, don't bother yourselves if it doesn't.

Have a good day.