View Single Post
Old 04.10.2009, 10:55 AM
Infektion taking hold...

Sorry for my all my cant and crying. (Sometimes it is necessary to do so, helps a little.)

I got my stuff working again.
I found out that all the general settings of my daw/sequencer is stored in some *.ini files, which I can access at my old harddisc (this partition is not corrupted). Thank god that the settings have not been stored in the windows registry!

I reinstalled my daw again totally new, and then overwrite all that (*.ini, etc.) files which are newer than the original installation date. I've done also a textual compare of the readable files, and have seen that there are many differences also related with 'minimal latency' etc. If I had to find out the correct setting myself again, this would have been last several days if ever.

So the songs are now played correctly as before my computer crash.

There is only on thing that I need to do for all of my tracks when loading the first time: I have to set part 3 and 4 from "-GUSB3 L+R" to "USB1 L+R" and store it.
I can live with that, but I have no idea why at Virus Control part 3 and 4 is initialy set to this strange USB output. Is there anywhere a Virus Control config or ini file, where this can be changed globally?

Again sorry, for crying arround here. Seems I am still not a big boy.