Old 25.11.2004, 09:13 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank
BTW: I got DS to like trance sounds MUAHAHAHAH j/k
Thanx DS
I'll never forgive you for that

Hmmm...changing your mind. What I mean by that is...you make a sound and you write something for it. That idea then leads you onto something else and you make another sound....but the thing is...your getting all these ideas but your struggling to connect them all. Its hard for me to articulate this....but its a common problem for most people. You obviously have the technical knowhow/ability to write a song....I just think you need to work on one idea (write it down if you have to) and structure everything around it. Try writing 3 minute songs and you'll see what I mean. If your having a problem with structure then why are you trying to write 6 min songs?

The song you posted is a classic example of reasonably good/interesting intro then you loose it a bit. At the moment im working on 3 min songs....I myself am trying to develope the ability to write good catchy tunes. The last thing I want to do is write a repetitve 8 min tune. I dont do repetition (well not to that extent anyway). Hmm does this answer help you in anyway? If not ill try and think how to articulate it better.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....