View Single Post
Old 25.11.2004, 08:02 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Ok, listenign to this track and watching your avater at the same time made me piss myself laughing. Very good Blank!

Ok, now ill do you the curtesy of an honest opinion. Please bear in mind im no pro! Intro a little lacking...but kicks off nicely into something atmospheric at 44 secs. Bass from reason? Its ok but a little cliched (Hell I can talk...I make fucking 80's sounds!). Ah yes and here come the trance leads.....actually sound pretty damn nice! Its good they play a kinda background role....

As far as structure goes I think its quite confusing. To me it sounds like you kept changing your mind... Its a mismatch.... Re-listen to it with fresh ears and decide what direction you wanna take this in....and be consistent. You trying to make a progressive track here?

Overall I'd give it a 6/10

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....