View Single Post
Old 15.02.2006, 10:18 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
Obviously I pissed off a guy from marketing!!! ( That's who you work for right)?
Nope. Just a student here, working part time in a small coffee shop

Quote:
And if you paid 3 times what I paid on a Classic then maybe you should ask yourself "Why did Access get rid of my C" (instead of upgrading the fucking thing)
Access didnt get rid of my C, when I bought it (a few years ago now) there were a couple of updates, including the Moog filters. Great stuff by the way.

Quote:
"And are now trying to pound the TI up my ass" ?????
Access arent trying to pound anything up my arse. Im not interested in buying a TI. Therefore the marketing bears no consequence on my life. Even if I did want a TI, I wouldnt let marketing dictate what I bought. Thats what suckers are for (like yourself)

Quote:
I am completely happy with my Virus classic
Good on ya...

Quote:
(I have said that they are doing a crappy job marketing the Classic desktop)!!!!!!
You dont get it, do you... Are SONY still marketing products that are a few years old? NO... they arent. They are marketing their new shit, even though the old shit is available in stores.

Quote:
Also my friend has a Virus C and an original minimoog and personally I think my Nord 2 x (which was based on a prophet) does a better job emulating the mini than the Virus filter does........OK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE UPSET WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion... Even you.

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60