View Single Post
Old 14.02.2006, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee
What the fuck are you complaining about???

Not enough marketing of an old product???

No support??? What do you mean no support??? You have some issues mate, and if this shit is all you have to complain about, you need to get some fucking perspective. FFS

Seriously.

$1000 is peanuts to pay for an awesome fucking synth. I spent almost 3 times that on my Virus C, and Im as happy as larry. It is still unclear to me just exactly WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS???

You need to stop worrying about the marketing of a product and start programming you Virus mate. Do something constructive and creative.
Obviously I pissed off a guy from marketing!!! ( That's who you work for right)? And if you paid 3 times what I paid on a Classic then maybe you should ask yourself "Why did Access get rid of my C" (instead of upgrading the fucking thing) "And are now trying to pound the TI up my ass" ????? I am completely happy with my Virus classic (I have not said once that it is a bad board) (I have not said that Access has shitty customer support) (I have said that they are doing a crappy job marketing the Classic desktop)!!!!!! Also my friend has a Virus C and an original minimoog and personally I think my Nord 2 x (which was based on a prophet) does a better job emulating the mini than the Virus filter does........OK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE UPSET WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!!