View Single Post
Old 10.08.2009, 03:58 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Exclamation Alex is watching this thread and you guys too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man View Post
Stevo. Big secret time.. "It's" is not a possessive pronoun. Otherwise, glad to hear the old sperm is still up and about.
Unlike me and Alex. We're fucking eunuchs.
Eunuchs by Choice!!! I paid $1,500 to become a enuch!!! Ummm...I can't believe I admitted that online...errrr....yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell View Post
Yeah, yeah.... Just remember VM, teaching a language is not a real job.

There is nothing wrong with getting the snip, but having no sperm without an operation is very bad indeed. Yes I mean you Juho.
Juho should not have been given a box cutter as a toy when a wee one. Maybe we should congratulate him for severing the motor but leaving the unit? On second thought, Juho, I will start a collection so that you may buy some nice titanium testicles. Can we rename you "Iron Balls McGinty" once they are installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal View Post
Hey everyone. Just found the forum again. How is everyone?

Does anyone even remember me? It's been years!!!
Gopal! I'll never forget your old bouncing Boobies avatar (or your sardonic wit)!!! How you beewn big fella'???

For all,

Alex is alive.

I recently lost my job, but its OK, as I am going to sue the piss out of a few people and be OK.

Also, I am going back to school full time in 2 weeks as a result of my unemployment!!!

THAT in and of itself is worth the occupational downfall. I now will join the ranks of HC and OVM; I shall teach those who know less than me about...well...things...and stuff.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile