Thread: XBOX 360 or PS3
View Single Post
Old 15.10.2009, 11:03 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordhanry View Post
Hi Guys,
I am lee from India. I love to play games and watch movies. I want Picture Quality, Performance, Best Price. I am very confused between these two. Can anyone tell which is better for me and why?
Ahhh, feel free to add me in, Lee! You'll find me as Celestry, on both systems. If you get a message saying my friends list is full, message me and i'll boot someone out! LOL (^_^)

First of all, you need to be honest about what you intend on doing with either of these the most. If you play games WAY more than you watch movies, then you need the xbox360. There are more exclusive titles and most of the time, if you really look hard, the graphics are slightly better (Anti-aliasing is much better) and you get more on screen data (about an inch of image all around the screen)

If you intend on watching more movies and playing the odd game, the PS3 is defo the way to go. Bluray, and it's DVD upscaler is better than xbox, indeed, as a media center it's better (the photo slide shows are just brilliant) There are some really special exclusives, too, and with the likes of Unchartered and Killzone, Gran Tourismo, you begin to think it's graphics are better than 360, and in these cases, question if the 360 could handle them!

For me, i'm a gamer, so if i had to ditch one, it'd be the PS3, though i would surely lament its loss (<_>)

Ciao for now!

Last edited by Celestry : 16.10.2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: This and that! (^_^)