View Single Post
Old 15.10.2012, 11:44 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Default Quiklok QL623 Heavy Duty Double Braced Three Tier X-Frame Keyboard Stand: £60 +pp

Hi All

Quiklok QL623 Heavy Duty Double Braced Three Tier X-Frame Keyboard Stand: £60 +pp

Just re-organised my home studio and as such I have one of these for quick sale. Thought I'd post in on here and another KORG forum before I list it for sale on eBay.

It's a Quiklok QL623 Heavy Duty Double Braced Three Tier X-Frame Keyboard Stand - and is in perfect condition. Please excuse the poor photo, I didn't want to include any of my superfluous clutter, hence the two photo backdrops used to cover it!

Anyway, here's what I have ready to go on eBay;

Quiklok QL623 Heavy Duty Double Braced Three Tier X-Frame Keyboard Stand: a solid three tier keyboard stand for use in your home studio, or as a performer on stage.

Reason for sale: I am an amateur musician and have recently totally re-organised the room I use for my home studio. I now have only two keyboard synths which I don't need a stand for, my 3rd synth I now use mounted in a rack rather than with the keyboard supplied - hence the reason for sale - I no longer need it... simple!

Item condition: It is in perfect condition! The three tier stand has only ever been used in my home and has never been taken out of the house. I have had three keyboards on it since I purchased it new from DV247 four years ago. There are no marks on it, and all the adjustments work perfectly. The original circular synth protectors are all included - one on each of the four corner legs; three on each arm of 1st tier; two plus the end caps on each of the middle tier; and two including the end caps on the top tier.

Price: I am looking for a quick sale as the stand is taking space in my house. To buy one of these new the price is around £100 - hence my low price for a quick sale.

Delivery: I will post the item personally by Royal Mail special delivery if required and once payment for the item is made, I will do this usually on the same or next day. I have package materials that were used in a recent purchase so the item will be packed away safely and securely. If you are local to Newport, South Wales please drop me a note and you can arrange to come and see the stand if you wish, and collect personally if you prefer.