View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 11:05 AM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totty View Post
I second what you're saying. If I were you, you need to send files to Access to show the problem, that is what I have done. If enough people do this, then hopefully they can figure it out
Hi Totty... originally I did when I had all manner of issues with notes cutting off for no reason - especially when there was very little load on the TI's DSP's... My TI is from the more recent batches as it was shipped from Germany last Jan/Feb '08 - if my memory serves me correctly...

I just don't have the time any more to endlessly send emails backwards and forwards... I just want the main problems to get fixed and for it to work as it should, and as advertised by Access.

With the more recent updates that has, to a majority of extents, been sorted out - but the main issues of timing with the Arps and Envelopes still exist! - Damn - I have been doing this stuff professionally for well over 20 years. I think that I know what I am woffling on about and it's definitely NOT my imagination! I am starting to think that Access can't fix it - and to pull the wool over everyones' eyes they release a TI|2... Hmmm?

Starting to get very suspicious...

If the TI|2 does not exibit these issues, I want mine replaced by Access! By my reckoning, it's false advertising, and in a court of law - they are FAHRKED!

Last edited by emdebee : 07.02.2009 at 11:26 AM.