View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 10:54 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by emdebee View Post
Hmmm...

Interesting to see that my post no longer exists!

I'll say it again...

I know that it's been said before but...

All I want is for the Arps and Envelopes to have reliable timing from within Virus Control. It's been a major issue since I purchased my TI Kybd and it's doing my head in! It's just not good enough as far as I am concerned... and I still won't be using it live until it is sorted out!!!

Having the Arps and Envelopes triggering at different points is bloody annoying, if not unusable... Having phrasing with the Arps changing each time they are triggered is just not musical!

Arghhh... please get this sorted out before considering any other extra features? FFS

One more thing that I will add is the concept of TI - Total Integration... It is anything other than that... I am so under-whelmed by this that I wished that I had kept my Virus C. Why can't this just work as it is meant to, and as it has been advertised? The idea of running my TI via MIDI is not the reason I purchased it! I need Virus Control, and it's just a shame that it does the Virus TI no justice at all with all of the problems that, not just myself, but many other people are experiencing!
I second what you're saying. If I were you, you need to send files to Access to show the problem, that is what I have done. If enough people do this, then hopefully they can figure it out