View Single Post
Old 26.11.2004, 11:24 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank
hey hey hey not everything is bad...i actually really like my ddx3216...
Oooohhhh......The Behringer debate! This could get ugly

Behringer has its place...and it also has its sound/sonic qualities. One interview I read this guy loved his obscenely cheap Behringer preamp, cos it sounded real dirty and Lo-fi......so It had a purpose.

The assumption that all Behringer gear is shithouse cos it is made in china and is dirt cheap is a dangerous one. For a start, Chinese production is in fact very highly standardised and modern. There are so many people in China that Labour is cheap, and so many companies are realising this and setting up shop there....

One thing I will say about Behringer is they have outstandung customer service. Their products are well manufactured, For the price you pay

No-one can deny that in terms of value for money, Behringer is a company above all the rest.

and lets not forget Behringer brings technology to those that could not previously afford it.....

I could go on all night, but I wont bore you all, plus, I have alot of shit to do, so can you fuckers stop posting!!!!!! J/K

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60