View Single Post
Old 27.12.2004, 07:57 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Alright; This is just a few of my favourite tunes -> In no particular order whatsoever

Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing

Excellent track; not that any other of Jimi's songs are bad either - but this gotta be my favourite track

Uriah Heep - Lady in Black

Same with this song; excellent track - and they got a couple of tunes that are really good aswell.

Jean Micheal Jarre - Oxygene 8

I did listen to this alot when i was younger; haven't listen to it for a while acctually. but i can't become tired of it

Cosmosis - Gift of the Gods

Hoho. This was the tune i first heard when i met my girlfriend.

Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond

Wow

Pink Floyd - Wish you where here

Althou, whenever i hear this get a really strange feel. I still haven't figured it out either it's a good feeling or a bad.

Yahel - Waves of Sound

I do enjoy Yahel's 'earlier' tracks. My girlfriend did always play this album for me so it kinda stuck. but it's good

Infected Mushroom - Double Click (piano version)

When i was at a rave they played a remix of this track, which was really nice. And they also got some other tracks i like

Holymen - The last universe

I love movie-music; and i like this remix since i've got alot of good memories from it.

Fronda - Rullar Fram

Swedish hiphop; probably one of the best partying music i've heard in a long time.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/