View Single Post
Old 28.02.2005, 06:38 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster
Access are twiddling their thumbs biding their time, whilst they fix any existing bugs, assess demand for their production runs, check out what the competition is doing and overall continue to build momentum for the final release.
The notion that Access is somehow stretching out the release strikes me as extremely unlikely. They discontinued almost their entire line! They've been sitting there for months with no hardware to sell but the Virus Classic! For however much we're waiting for release, guaranteed they're dying for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzash
zZ sounds expected shipping date is 4-29-2005
zZounds has been useless as a source of release dates. For months, they simply moved it back one week every week. I did notice awhile ago they moved I think the desktop to end of april but kept the keyboard and polar at a march date, so it's remotely possible this date reflects the expected second batch because the initial shipment is sold out, but of course that's just idle speculation. I'm not claiming the TI is coming soon but I wouldn't place too much stock in what zZounds posts.