View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 01:33 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Hi, my name is Alex...

Guten Abend LFO Headz,

My name is Alex. I am INFEKTED with a Virus KC, and very happy about it.

I've been here quite awhile, but have been gone just as long.

Life's been interesting, lots and lots of stuff happened, and I'm still standing...with the same shit eating grin I've always had.

The bottom line is this, Gentlemen: THE DUST HAS SETTLED.

I plugged my KC in and kranked it up for the first time in over a year yesterday afternoon. My kids jumped with joy, my wife closed the door to the den, Muhahahaaa...

For those of you who don't know me, my basic statistics:

Thirty six year old, half-German/half American male, living in Florida, USA, working as an IT manager, die hard EDM fiend, bodybuilder, DJ, and underground freelance graffiti artist.

I'd like to express my sincerest and deepest thanks to Timo, for keeping the UAVF alive. Outside of being a world class synth maniac he is a damn good fellow. Cheers to you, Timo, for all you have done, and all there is yet to do.

There are many veteran members who I hope to see at some point return, Old Vantaa Man, Juho, 3o3, Hollowcell, Merlot, Gopal, Doc Jones, Digital Screams, and all other guilty accomplices.

I'm almost done with graduate school, I just landed a great new job a few months ago, and now it is time for me to get connected with the music once again. I'll try to be useful here, but make no promises, although I do pledge all my efforts at entertaining the masses with debauchery and random useless knowledge.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Re-Introduction. I look forward to chit chatting with you all in Filterland in the near future.

Work hard, play hard, and take no prisoners!

-Alex
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile