Thread: VH "Jump" Patch
View Single Post
Old 03.09.2010, 03:43 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggy0 View Post
unfortunately, I'm just a piano player. I have no idea how to load this into my virus. I need this for a project for Ani Difranco. I'm just a fucking piano player goddammit! she needs something like this for one tune being played live. Could you help me in instructing me how to install? I'm putting it in the patches folder but all I get is a new song in logic with what I guess is all the components of the sound but I can't play it in total. I admire your ability to make something like this. It really does sound exactly like the original.

I looked in vain for some faq or tutorial in how to do it but apparently, on a site dedicated to patches for the virus, there isn't one. Someone should really make one for idiots like me.
if you have a TI model, you'll want to use VirusControl - the software that comes with the machine. It loads like a VST in your sequencers, use the Library function to select the new patch (once you've copied it the the corrent folder in MyDocuments on a PC, not sure where you copy it on a Mac).