View Single Post
Old 08.05.2005, 09:31 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

I don't have limited brain power man and that's pretty crappy for you to shot at me like that without even knowing me. I just don't enjoy being jumped on for anything. I can't help it. It sprouted from really bad experiences when I was kid and being jumped on for sharing my opion. I just don't like being jumped on and I'm sorry if I took something the wrong way, but if you knew me you'd understand a little more as to why I'm being such a dick about some of this.

And no I didn't come onto this forum when the TI was introduced. That is indeed when I signed up, yes, but I've been reading this forum for years and I was in line waiting back when the KB was about to be relaeased and I own an Indigo 2 redback right now. I'm not new to the virus and I've been using Viruses for tyears in my bands playing live shows and on recordings. I've been to this site and read it several times and yes I have read all the more current posts, so once again you supposed. I suggest we just drop this, ok? The point is I did something I felt was harmless and I have a real problem dating back to childhood of people jumping on me for trying to be helpful and ganging up on me, that's just how I am for some reason. So....sorry.....I'm sure one of these other eta people that don't have this problem, so be my guest Besides this is the last 2 weeks of the semester (exam week), so once I get past this and the 4 papers and 4 exams I have this next week, I'll probably not be so damn touchy.