View Single Post
Old 07.05.2005, 11:09 AM
Veteran
Veteran

A war? gee whiz kid, you are misguided if you think that. If you knew the first thing about net communications you would know a smily in a post full of sarcasim normally denotes a joke, but seeing as you are of limited brain power (which you already admitted to) I can see how you would not understand this.....

You also didnt notice HC was joking about a distributor, if you read what he said you might of understood that also....but from what Ive heard from you so far, I doubt that also Get to know the board before becoming mr big Iam.

The truth of it is your just another gimp who showed up because of the announcement of the TI and decided to throw his oar in with a release date from a distributor, all which have fallen through, without reading any of the board beforehand. The people who frequent here have been subject to several people the same who have joined and said with thier first post something like 'WOW JUST FOUND THIS FORUM WHEN LOOKING FOR VIRUS TI INFORMATINO, MAD LEET, MY DISTRICBTOR SAID IT WILL BE HERE IN 3 DAYS AND HE KNOWS EVERYTING W00T!!' for reasons best known to themselves, but they are being less than helpful and just damn right annoying now if you ask me and im sure many others.

So if anyone is being immature it is you my friend who will now continue to post un-confirmed etas from distriubtors that no one cares about (apart from madstation ) just to be the annoying little child that wont leave it alone.

ten