View Single Post
Old 06.02.2007, 05:12 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

A few years back I was drunk as hell, wanted a sandwich, so hopped on my bike. it was a downhill bike, worthless pos, unless your flying down a 15% grade. Anyway, 2am in the morning dark as all hell, I'm whizzing down a small hill, I'm going at least 20 mph before I hit the hill, took a corner too sharp hit the gravel, bam, straight to the moon! When I hit, not a bit of my body touched the ground just my face. the whole right side of my face was scraped off, I looked like that Batman character Two-face, walked my bike and bloodly ass face 2 miles home. Sat in front of the mirror for an hour with a bottle of Vodka(disinfectant) and a stiff toothbrush and cleaned all the gravel out of my face. Should of worn a helmet. Now all I have is a 3cm scar under my noise, I account that to dam fine Russian Vodka. worse part? No sandwich
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed." Einstein