View Single Post
Old 06.02.2007, 02:18 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Oh boy...not in order:

(1) Sprained my ankle in 1992 racing my brother across a field when a fireworks show was going off on the 4th of July. I was well in the lead and then my foot found its way into a goddamn rabbit hole. It snapped like a cold stick on a winter morning. My whole leg was brusied/sprained purple from my foot all the way to my knee. Back at the lake house my brother's friend poured me a huge galss of bourbon and told me I should soak myu foot in gasoline so the ants wouldn't crawl up my leg and eat my candy ass off. Then he rolled a Bob Marley special and played a few hands of poker with me and my bro. The next day we took our girls to New York City and tromped around Greenwich Village. My foot hurt for 2 months!

(2) Lower back injury; 2 herniated disks. Fucking ouch. Car accident, I'll never forget it. My life has not been the same since, but its still pretty damn good.

(3) Rotator cuff injuries on both shoulders over 1.5 years. Ouch! Power lifting has taken its toll on poor Alex in his 28th year. No sleeping, no picking up my kids, no nothing until after physical therapy.

(4) I chafed my left testicle on my desk today...

You decide what order they should be in.

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile