View Single Post
Old 07.01.2011, 02:07 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natspace View Post
Access said " the TI line will not receive a hardware update..." on there Facebook page.
So for me the are 3 possibilities:

1) They will show a new line of Virus "Hardware"
2) They will show a new virtual Virus (software like the Virus TDM Plug-in)
3) They will show the TI OS 5

Bets are open until the 13 January

What do you think???
"TI will not receive a hardware update" means just that. There will not be a new line of Virus hardware this time.

OS v5 looks the best bet. Maybe Snow may see a 'refresh' upgrade (a slight CPU bump), seeing as TI has previously already been updated from TI|1 to TI|2 last year with the 25% extra DSP.

All speculation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamEvil View Post
Hi

Gotcha no new hardware. Good job really as I'd only want it

One thing I do hope they put is a sound morph similar to that on the OB12, assign one sound to the max modulation wheel and assign another the min modulation wheel , faff about with the modulation to smoothly change between them.. and also save the good sounding inbetween points
That would be great. Bit difficult if patches need to switch to different oscillator types though, maybe a volume-crossfade for that aspect although extra poly would be needed. Korg Radias-like filters could be implemented to morph between each other. All the other parameter settings however would be a cinch.