View Single Post
Old 02.12.2010, 08:58 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittonian View Post
What I said was I would've been glad to e-mail or pm you the list of gear that was part of the Black Friday sale. I did not say that I would've been able to e-mail or pm you prices. As an authorized dealer for the products we carry, we are bound by the manufacturers not to publicly advertise lower prices than they mandate. We adhere to manufacturer's policies and thus can only quote special pricing over the phone.
Understood on dealer restrictions, but can you understand why a reasonable person might assume that a "sale list" implies a list of gear with the black friday prices? In other words, what good would the list of gear possibly do me without the prices?
In your original message, you implied we could see "all the details and the entire gear list" if we viewed through Facebook. I think what you're saying now is that those details did not include prices, thus most of this discussion is moot as there is no other way to get this info without calling.
As far as what is on the list I think you had already said the TI2 Keyboard and Polar.