Old 14.03.2006, 01:17 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
Quote:
I couldn't resist,were a bunch of Piss taking B***ards here
I know you are, but what am I? Hehe.

monostereo: This is how things work around here.. but just in case here is another likely scenario you'll encounter here on UAVF-board; Let's call them Mr. X and Mr. Y is having a conversation on this board.

Mr. X: Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.

Mr. Y:
Quote:
Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.
Yah, right! What did you do?

Mr. X: Hm, It seems like you don't belive me.. Here's a screenshot of the tubgirl for Jasedee's pleasure!

Mr. Y: Classic!

Mr. X: Are you mocking me? You gotta be mocking me, i don't see any other posts in this thread!

Mr. Y: I am here to chew bubblegum and start trouble and you know what? I am all out of bubblegum!

Mr. Z: What is going on here? I now wanna see a real fight like the old times. Heheh

Mr. P: I am the mighty spacepirate, Trance be gone!

Mr. T: TB303 rules!

Mr. P: Damn, progressive rock rule trance - only real musicians can create such great classics as the; Paranoid Spacepirate theme music of the later 2000 yard salemarket sign! It features an 30 minute drumsolo with a hihat! Totally progressive!

Well.. End demo of board..

Welcome! Would you like to know some more?

LOL