View Single Post
Old 26.06.2007, 08:11 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

I'd say if you have to ask then you don't need to buy yet, you'd just buy and not ask if it's what you need. (Not being cheeky) I couldn't wait and it has paid off but unlike digital I don't think Access are finished with the TI and I can't seeing the next synth being a Mk2 TI, Not yet anyway simply because things still haven't been completed yet, They may go down the indigo road or something just to pass the time, but folks are still buying so the next product is being held on the shelf (I don't know this for sure but it is standard electronics to have your next product developed in line with your current sales and when they drop to a set limit you start marketing your next product) but we all know access it will be a while before they finally get the TI's sales down.

Anyway I think they'll at least go to OS 3 maybe even 4 with this one before they release a new product, plus with the origin and warldorf synths coming out you wouldn't want to compete in that market as they are craking synths that are in the same price range, and in theory the origin/warldorf will take the majority of the sales for the end of this year imho