View Single Post
Old 24.06.2007, 09:08 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

The TI as of right now is very stable with a number of platforms. Now would be a good time to buy.....

However, if you are anything like me then you might be wondering whether Access will be announcing a new MKII version around Winter Namm 2008 (January 200. Access have undoubtedly learned *alot* from the TI and I should imagine the MKII will/would address all the niggles. Things like true USB2 connectivity, maybe a dedicated DSP for the effects section so it doesnt reduce poly, the return of the on/off power button, enhanced User interface. The MKII will be all the things the original TI could have been. For me, thats worth waiting another 6-9 months for.

This is one of the reasons Ive just spent £3k on other studio gear. I cant afford anything for a good 6 months now

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....