Semi-Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to aisling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by aisling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazul
If the TI is more hassle than you can cope with at the moment, then the obvious alternative would be the Model C.
I am going that route, I am returning my ti keyboard and will purchase a virus C, or KC. I love the virus sounds, but can't deal with the bugs. I should have known better with USB......

Being a motu 828/firewire audio guy, my attitude has always been if your using USB audio, your kids and my kids won't be playing together at the play ground......

I don't want to sound like a whinny bitch either, but the price is to much for the hassle, it took me 2 years to launder, cheat and steal $$$ from my family (wife, 3 year old and cat) to save up for this, I don't need the karma payback just yet.......
Well... we have to remember that it is the first "total integrartion" synth ever, their leading the very first steps. Thats why im not complaining. If you use it like any other hardware synth, it is working perfectly.

On top of that, its a hell of a flexible workhorse synth! 16 times multi timbral, 80 note poly, seperate effects on every part, wavetables, the list is long with things the competeng VA synths DONT have, working as perfect as THEY do.

I agree that they maybe should not release the product like this, but at the same time I understand that their the first ones to do this.
You are right, What it comes down to is i'm tired of being on the "recieving end" of technology (I don't go that way ) I have been in that position before and it cost me artistic "inspiration and creativity"........Yeah, know I know alot about gear and such and such but I'd rather be dubm and musically productive than "highbrow" and stagnant.

Living Green, this is how we do it.....
http://www.creativeartflow.com/Joyre...rt/gallery.htm