View Single Post
Old 11.11.2014, 01:18 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

After a quick listen through them i'd say you have got the music in you but you're not following current trends, as you put it. Your tracks are very musical and I can't describe them as wrong, as the 'musical' elements are all there.

I listen to hundreds of new tracks every week and your music is very different 'sonically' even if the formula is copying a certain style. This makes you quite unique which is a good and a bad thing. If you can get a following, your made, if not, your music will always sound a bit off as it sounds different from anything else out there.

If your not using midi files and all that music, as in melody etc is all yours, you've got that nailed. What you need to focus on is sound design. Getting the sounds to sound real instead of bedroom! or too synthetic. I'd even say your mixing is spot on, the sounds you do have are well balanced.

You'd have been a massive producer in the late 80's early 90's. Your sound is almost like a modern day equivalent. Perhaps you have too much melody.

I'm very good at giving opinions but my own skills are quite week. If you want more feedback or specific feedback i'd be glad to help. I sign in here every few months but feel free to shot me a message.