View Single Post
Old 10.04.2008, 12:07 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

My biggest problem will proberbly be dealing with other parrents when Thor teaches their kids all the "nasty" words since i don´t belive in "bad language". I´m not going to change my language when Thor is around just because some poeple think it "sounds bad". Why does it sound bad? Because someone (not me) decided that some words are good and some are bad. As long as he doesn´t talk racist or homofobic or anything hate-ish like that he can say fuck, shit, ass, etc. as much as he likes. I feel sick when amarican tv programs put "beeeps" in place of "fuck" and "shit" when everyone know they say it. You can´t say fuck but it´s ok that we teach you that Darwin was wrong and god is right and killing people ind the name of democracy is great. Fuck that... I talk to Thor the way i have always talked and i don´t give a shit about what other people think about that. If they can´t find any bigger problems than language i can´t really take them seriuos...
Anyway, in the kindergarden they actually say the danish word for "shit" or "crap" (lort) instead of "poo": "who made crap and needs to be changed?"

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk