View Single Post
Old 12.02.2011, 08:24 PM
Pro
Pro

Nice ideas...far too busy from the off. Guessing you're looking to be spun by some DJ's or aiming at the game soundtrack market and the like?
Needs to be more DJ friendly, not everyone drops in a track so have a subtle build and maybe a break before the drop in goes haywire
First impressions of the mix too much top end. How are you monitoring your mixes?
I like the slow down (just hit that part, clever).

The old rule less is more comes to mind.

Goodluck and do not go and pay for mastering on this yet. My thoughts would be to get a nice handful of tracks together and then get something mastered.

My opinion is take away the beat and you got a great flavour going on with quite a few genres, kind a take's me back to my rave days and some of the Helter Skelter (DJ Hype and the like).
Personally, you've been very lazy with the beat and editing/production.

Feedback : Get some break beats or more interesting rythms going on that intertwine with the riffs and glitches you got going on. The old adage Less is More comes to mind...not enough silences or breakdowns to keep listeners interested.
Much the same as what Bernie and

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx