View Single Post
Old 20.03.2010, 10:41 PM
Infektion taking hold...

in the matrix... yes... And after all the matrix has some good advantage if I am right you have the possibility to set up 6 cc messages instead of mod wheel... And probably if you use (example) cc 12 on your midiboard. the knob sends 0 to127 AND::: I think if you do not set the slider in the matrix assignment slot to full +63 or -63. The 127 steps made by the midi knob are recalculated to less steps. If you know what I mean. In my bad english... Look at the midi knob 0 to 127 as a 100% and if you set up your slider in the slot to (example) +12,7 (+12) it would be +1 each 10steps you move with the midi knob...

About what Shortbus said:
Thats correct too. But thats the reason why I started this thread. Shortbus, take a good look to the strip where the virus is sitting! It's where It runs it from... If you enter new midi tracks to control each part. And you use clips to send notes... there is no problem... But If you want to send some modulations with it too. To modulate the timbre. Guess what... trouble on the road... I just don't want to put a simple cutoff mod via the matrix on another cc input... There is a list from 1 to 127cc's... I have no Idea wich cc stands for what function in the virus... So I even got some so called ''midid implentation carts'' from the net and guess what they have some weird pages a,b,c.. cc0 to 127... don't understand how mutiple pages are working...